Sign In or Register | Monday, July 6, 2020
AfricaTeam,   12/1/2018 3:38:52 PM Add AfricaTeam as a Friend | Send Message
Africa See Profile
Madagascar
What part of Africa (City/Town) would you guys love to travel to? What would be the ideal price from your location, to your intended destination bearing in mind things like cost of living & other expenses?

What part of Africa (City/Town) would you guys love to travel to? What would be the ideal price from your location, to your intended destination bearing in mind things like cost of living & other expenses? Africans are demanding fair ticket prices. We want to travel in Africa too

Tags:What part of Africa (City/Town) would you guys love to travel to? What would be the ideal price from your location, to your intended destination bearing in mind things like cost of living & other expenses?
Embed Video Code:
Bookmark and Share Email Email to Friends Print Print
Comments(2)
Comments
Add as a Friend    Send a Private Message    See Profile   
gator
Accra
Ghana

If you haven't been to Ghana before, I think Accra is a great city to visit. The atmosphere is mostly calm, the locals are very friendly and warm, the food is good. Aside Accra, I would recommend Kumasi, the second biggest city. Also got a lot of nice places and good historical sites. You can get nice accomodation for cheap if you search well on Airbnb. For food, I'll recommend checking out this coupons website where you can get good deals on the coolest places in accra to relax or eat. Transportation is easy in Accra, Uber, Yango, Bolt, are all available. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Reply    Favorite    Flag as Abusive    Posted at: 4/10/2020 4:06:03 PM
Add as a Friend    Send a Private Message    See Profile   
justiceankomah
accra
ghana

OO yes accra is a very nice place to visite in Ghana.

I just made some money here by the way ::: successismoney.com/become-rich-and-successful/

Reply    Favorite    Flag as Abusive    Posted at: 6/25/2020 4:12:19 PM
Please Sign In  or Register  to post a comment.
UserName:
Password:

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Linkedin African Music
Most Popular

Push
Post a New Story from your Account, then Vote for it Here by clicking Push
Latest Forums
Latest Polls
Links
Tags
    Nigeria    Kenya    
South Africa    Ghana    
Egypt    Ethiopia    Zimbabwe    Uganda    Tanzania    
Africa    Kenya a Hot bed of Investments    Test    Pope Francis On Safari In Kenya    Malawi    Sudan    The 2nd Pan-African Cultural Festival Photos    Tunisia    2010 World Cup Draw: Which Country Has the Hottest Fans?    Somalia    
Site Map | Help | Send Feedback | Contact us | User Agreement | Privacy | About us | Advertise
Copyright © 2020-2022 Africa Updates Inc. All rights reserved